Below is our official plan of action for when there is snow and ice from now, through April 1, 2020. Please follow us on Twitter @MizzouParking for live updates or check the live Twitter feed hosted here on the website.
If there is snow or ice on campus that has been deemed unsafe by Campus Facilities:
- All structures top floors closings are indicated by the “top floor closed” signs at all entrances. There are also cones blocking the entrance to the ramp leading to the top floor.
- If the top floors are closed, top floor permit holders may park only on the level directly below.
- If you can’t find a space in your assigned parking structure during top floor closures, call 573-882-4568 to receive help finding a space, check our Twitter account (@MizzouParking), or our website to see if we’ve announced that your location is officially full.
- If your location is full, we will communicate alternative parking locations on our Twitter account and website.
- If you become stranded or need roadside assistance on campus, assess the urgency of your situation and contact either roadside assistance, MUPD 573-882-7201, or 911.