We’re trying to simplify the permit-purchasing process. For the 20-21 academic year, we’re making the following changes:
- If you need a parking permit for spring 2021, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re also charging student accounts by the semester so the full year’s permit is not deducted in August.
- Rates per semester are $72 for parking lots and $50 for motorcycles.
- If you’re studying abroad next semester or graduating in December, no need to cancel your permit.
- The one-semester permit will expire at the end of the semester.
- If you’ll need a permit through May, no worries, all you have to do is check a box indicating you’ll be parking on campus next semester, too.
- We’ll charge you for the spring semester in December.
- If you are a Residential Life student, check the Residential Life parking permit page for more information regarding spring 2021.
- Students not enrolled in classes will not be able to complete the permit purchasing process, you have to be registered in courses to purchase a student permit.
- Students that currently have a permit will not be able to purchase an additional permit during this time period, this is for students without a permit.
- Do not create a visitor account, contact us at 573-882-4568 if you need help.
Overnight parking permits for SG4N or AV14B surface lot are based on space availability and are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority is given to those students living in their fraternity or sorority houses.
To request overnight parking for spring 2021, request for SG4N or AV14B surface lot; copy/paste the email template below with required information. For students who live in off-campus properties that are not fraternities, sororities or MU Residential Life, please use the email template to request overnight parking.
- Your permit selection will not go through until the desired location is selected and becomes highlighted in black.
- If you are a parent/guardian purchasing a permit for a student, we are legally mandated under FERPA to not discuss their records with you (including billing) without the student’s written consent, regardless if the student is a minor.
- All permit cancellation requests must be from the student’s email (e.g. email@example.com), cancellation will not be approved from any other email than the school email listed under their account. This is university policy.
- All students who are issued a permit will receive emails to their student email during football and basketball home games, all of that information can also be found on the Student Game Day Parking page.
- Any unpaid citations will place a hold on your account, this will prevent you from registering for courses for the next semester. To remove the hold on your account, either appeal or resolve listed citations.