- Loading zones are reserved exclusively for the loading or unloading of materials or equipment.
- All loading zones on the MU campus shall, at all times, have a maximum use limit of 15 minutes.
- When it is necessary that a vehicle park in a loading zone (to load or unload) for a period longer than 20 minutes, authorization must be obtained from Parking and Transportation Services or the MU Police Department prior to using the loading zone.
Driveways & Fire Lanes
- The use of driveways, fire lanes and motor traffic entrances, and exits is restricted to moving traffic only.
- These areas and all areas in MU parking lots/structures that are not clearly designated as parking spaces shall not be used for parking or temporary placement of motor vehicles.