Tiger Line Shuttles
Tiger Line is a shuttle service the University provides for MU community members at no additional charge. It provides routine transportation throughout the entirety of campus, as well as select off-campus locations.
- Nov. 29-Dec. 18 – Tiger Line will have one shuttle per route running (401, 402, 405) between Thanksgiving and Winter break.
- Dec. 19-Jan.12 – During winter break, no shuttles are running.
- Due to online classes and a decreased demand for parking, the 403 Tiger Line shuttle (Reactor) will no longer run after Nov. 20. This includes the spring 2021 semester, unless there is an increased demand for parking.
- Routes vary throughout the school year and breaks, check our Twitter for live updates on route schedules.
- Jan. 13-15 – Tiger Line will have one shuttle per route running (401, 402) from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Jan. 17 – The 405 Tiger Line shuttle will run from 12 p.m. (noon)-12 a.m. (midnight)
- Jan. 18 – No daytime service on Jan. 18, Martin Luther King Jr Day; however, the 405 Tiger Line shuttle runs 8 p.m.-12 a.m. (midnight)
- Regular service for the 401, 402 and 405 Tiger Line shuttles resumes on Jan. 19.
Parking is monitored and vehicles can be cited for improper parking from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
MU Health Care and Residential Life parking spaces are monitored 24 hours a day.
Metered Parking Locations
Accepts Credit/Debit: *
Limited Time: ^
$1 Per Hour (rates subject to change)
STRIPES is a student-run safe ride program that operates Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays when classes are in session.