To help make sure eligible students get to/from their perimeter parking lot safely during the evening hours, MU Parking and Transportation has partnered with Uber to cover trips across campus that begin or end at Trowbridge (Lots AV14A and AV14B); Hearnes (Lot SG4) or MU Reactor (Lot RP10).
Eligible student will receive an email from Uber to their university email address with their Uber Voucher information and instructions for adding the voucher to their personal Uber account.
The Tiger Line Shuttle will continue to operate daily until 8 p.m. Evening shuttle service will also be available through MO-X through Oct. 29. Visit the Getting Around webpage for more information on shuttle routes and times, including evening transportation options.
For more information about parking on campus, or to access your parking account, visit the Parking & Transportation website. For questions, please email MU Parking & Transportation Services at email@example.com.
Using your Uber Voucher*
- Your Uber voucher is unique to you as a permit holder for Lots AV14A and AV14B; Lots SG4 and SG5 or Lot RP10 and is non-transferable.
- Available from 8 p.m. to midnight, seven days a week, through the end of the Fall 2023 semester (Dec. 16).
- Pick up/drop off anywhere on campus, but the ride must begin or end at your assigned lot.
- Two trips per rider per day.
- Requires an Uber rider profile in order to redeem.
- Voucher will appear in your app as a payment method when selecting your ride.
- Make sure your Uber app is up-to-date, too.
- Need help using your code? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Limited to one voucher per person. Non-transferrable. No cash value. Maximum of two Uber trips per rider per day. Must be applied to Payment section of the Uber app prior to requesting the first ride. Voucher eligible for rides from 8 p.m. to midnight daily to or from your assigned perimeter parking lot to any campus location. Offer is non-transferable, subject to change or cancellation. Issues involving redemption and/or use of the Uber Voucher code should be directed to email@example.com.