Employee Permit Renewal Process
As an employee who has parking, you are receiving this renewal notice for your current permit. Your current base assignment and any additional permissions will be renewed at this time. DO NOT PURCHASE A PERMIT. Check that your vehicle(s) parking account information is correct or remove/add as necessary, then log out and close your browser. Your information is saved.
The renewal confirmation period is 8 a.m. August 17, 2020 through 11:59 p.m. August 28, 2020
- You will not receive a physical permit.
- Your permit is connected to your account.
- Any active vehicle on your account, up to three, will be connected to the permit.
- Each MU employee has their own individual account.
- Remember Missouri plates do not use the letters “O” or “I.” If it appears your license plate has an “O,” you’ll need to use the number 0 (zero) when registering your Missouri plate. Every “I” needs to be entered as the number 1 (one). If entered incorrectly, our software will issue you a citation as an unrecognized vehicle.
- Missouri Bicentennial License Plates: For Missouri residents or those whose vehicles are registered in Missouri, please remember to update your account information when you get your state-issued bicentennial license plates. If not updated, your vehicle may be cited. Instructions on how to update your bicentennial plates is on our website.
If you wish to cancel/not renew your permit, please send us an email with a request to cancel prior to August 28, 2020.
We’re happy to answer your questions, however we receive a large number of calls and emails during this time, so thank you for being patient. To reach us, email or call 573-882-4568.